ProReborn is a content creator in the gaming community. He has been in the Call Of Duty scene for over a decade and continues to network across the industry. You can find him on Twitter or Youtube using the links below.
As we close into the midseason of Season 3 in Modern Warfare, we should recap all the changes that have been done this week. In this article, we’ll be discussing all the current and upcoming weapon nerfs + changes in the game. Before we start, if you’d prefer a recap of all of this content (including some rumors) you can watch the video linked below.
Snakeshots Nerfed, RPG’s & Renetti to follow
In an update released earlier this week, Infinity Ward adjusted the .357 Snakeshot. Here are the changes:
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibers
- .357 Snake Shot damage rebalance
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances
In core modes and Warzone, the Snake Shots are no longer game-breaking. The weapon is no longer unreasonable at ranges and is only lethal at extremely close range. As for Hardcore modes, the reduced fire delay makes the Snake Shot the ultimate companion when clearing buildings.
As for RPG’s and the Renetti, Co-Design director at Infinity Ward – Joe Cecot, commented that the nerfs are coming. We are currently unsure of the details of the nerfs.
– Replacing BR Solos with BR Stimulus Solos
– Height & radius at which parachuting enemy players are called out have been reduced (BR)
– Added helicopters back to Warzone
– Shipment 24/7 becomes Shipment 10v10
– Adding 3v3 Gunfight Knives Only
In the midseason update (which we should see Tuesday, May 12th) we will be getting a new map, Hardhat – and more Warzone game modes.
That’s all we have for now! For more Call Of Duty information, be sure to read our last article – Patch 1.20 Released For Modern Warfare. Also, stay tuned to IPC social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.