ProReborn is a content creator in the gaming community. He has been in the Call Of Duty scene for over a decade and continues to network across the industry. You can find him on Twitter or Youtube using the links below.
BREAKING – Perks have been re balanced in the newest patch for Modern Warfare, here’s the full update notes.
- E.O.D – Removed Hacking Ability
- Double Time – Halved Tactical Sprint Recharge Time
- Kill Chain – Moved from perk 2 slot to perk 1 slot
- Restock – Recharge time reduced from 25 seconds to 20. (-5)
- Overkill – Moved from perk 1 slot to perk 2
- Ghost- Snapshot Grenade immunity removed
- Pointman – More score for assists, more score for objective play, earn score by assisting teammates destroy streaks.
- Tune Up – Increased charge time reduction by 7%.
- Battle Hardened – Added gas resistance (finally adding a gas grenade counter), added snapshot grenade immunity.
- Spotter- Added Hack Ability (Moved from EOD)
For more, stay tuned to our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. Also, check out our most recent article: Modern Warfare Season 2 – New Maps, Modes, Operators and Weapons.