ProReborn is a content creator in the gaming community. He has been in the Call Of Duty scene for over a decade and continues to network across the industry. You can find him on Twitter or Youtube using the links below.
A new update has recently been released for Modern Warfare, including Warzone, as of March 17th. Solos have been added into Warzone, as well and a large number of bugs have been addressed in Warzone. Additionally, players who down enemies will now be credited kills if teammates take them. (So no more kill stealing!)
Here’s the new patch notes.
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
Battle Royale: Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital