ProReborn is a content creator in the gaming community. He has been in the Call Of Duty scene for over a decade and continues to network across the industry. You can find him on Twitter or Youtube using the links below.
Earlier today Infinity Ward released a quick update to Modern Warfare in addition to yesterday’s weekly playlist refresh. This weeks modes are:
- Cabin Fever – Small maps only: Hackney Yard, Shipment, Rust, Khandor Hideout, Shoothouse & Gun Runner. Note: Shipment is only Kill Confirmed & TDM in Hardcore. Shipment Hardpoint is in core.
- Cranked – Replaces Stir Crazy playlist.
In addition to these modes, a new operator – Ronin, is now available to purchase for 2,400 COD points. Ronin comes with a Hatchet – a skin for the combat knife.
Lastly, we have today’s patch notes. (It’s a short list of General Fixes)
- Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
- Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator
For more Call Of Duty information, be sure to read our last article – RUMOR: Call of Duty 2020 NOT Black Ops 5? . Also, stay tuned to IPC social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
In addition, you can also follow me on Twitter or Youtube.
Source: IW Blog